For eligible members, a $5.00 share deposit in our regular shares is all that is required for credit union membership. There is no initial fee for joining the credit union. There are no ongoing fees to remain a member.
Eligibility for North Alabama Educators Credit Union is available through a variety of methods. The following is a list of groups eligible for membership in North Alabama Educators Credit Union; (Employees unless otherwise stated)
- All members of Parent-Teacher Organizations (PTA, PTO, PTSA) of schools located within the counties of Madison or Limestone, or within the City of Decatur, Alabama. (Sign-up forms are available at all offices).
- All Students of public or private schools located in the counties of Madison, Morgan, or Limestone.
- All Private Schools in Madison, Morgan, or Limestone Counties. (This includes all day cares, nursery, pre-school, kindergartens, church schools, and private colleges).
- Athens Bible School
- Athens City Schools
- Athens State University (Employees & Students)
- Calhoun Community College (Employees & Students)
- Child Development Center
- City of Athens
- Decatur City Schools
- Family Heritage (Insurance)
- Faulkner University
- Grace Lutheran School
- Highland Christian Academy
- Huntsville City Board of Education
- Huntsville City Schools
- Huntsville Rehabilitation Center
- J.F. Drake Technical College
- Limestone County Board of Education
- Limestone County Schools
- Madison Academy
- Madison City Schools
- Madison County Board of Education
- Madison County Schools
- Mallory / Aero-M
- North Alabama Skills Center
- NTA, Inc.
- Randolph School
- T & C Stamping
- Technology Plus of Alabama
- Tennessee Valley Rehabilitation Center
- Virginia College of Huntsville (Hsv. & B'ham Employees & Students)
- WBHP Radio
- WDRM Radio
- Westminster Christian School
- Retired Teachers living in Madison, Morgan, or Limestone Counties.
- Relatives of existing members are also eligible for membership.
If you are an employer and would like to offer the benefit of credit union membership for your employees, please contact a member service representative at 256-534-2423.
OTHER CONTACT NUMBERS
Routing Number for North Alabama Educators Credit Union is #262275783.
MemberLink Audio Response: 1-800-945-8815
Debit Card Lost or Stolen: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM 1-800-547-8172
Nights and Weekends: 1-800-528-2273 International: 1-812-647-9794
For responding to a call or text on suspected fraud on your MasterCard Debit Card, please call 1-800-889-5280.
Debit Card Chargeback Center: 1-800-808-6402
(For Disputed Debit Transactions)
Need to provide Proof of Insurance on a Collateral Loan (other than real estate)? You can submit information online at http://www.mycoverageonline.com/ or Proof of Insurance can be faxed to 256-533-3575.