NAECU is offering eligible members the opportunity to apply to SKIP-A-PAYMENT on eligible loans. There is a maximum allowance of two loan payment skips annually. (Other restrictions and exclusions do apply). A SEPARATE REQUEST MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR EACH LOAN. Member will be contacted regarding their SKIP-A-PAYMENT request within 1 business day of receipt.
Loans and Terms Excluded from this Special Offer:
- Mortgage Loans, Overdraft Protection Loans, and School Supply Loans are not eligible for Skip-A-Payment.
- Single (1) payment loans are not eligible for this Skip-A-Payment.
- At least 2 consecutive monthly payments must have been made on newly acquired loans to be eligible for the skip.
- Loan balance must be $500 or more.
- Payment must be $100 or more.
- The member’s account must be in good standing with the credit union to be eligible.
- NAECU reserves the right to deny a SKIP request if prior loan modifications have taken place during the past year.
- All requests are subject to approval or denial based upon the loan status/history.
Skip-A-Payment Authorization Form
INFORMATION BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED FOR THIS REQUEST TO BE PROCESSED.